A donor can create a Fund in permanent or non-permanent form. The types of funds listed below can be set-up either form based on donor interest, charitable purpose, and amount of contribution.
Donor Advised or Designated Funds
- Donor advised is for donors that wish to support multiple organizations and programs throughout the year. Donor Advised Funds give donors the flexibility to direct their funds to support specific charitable organizations. Designated Funds are for donors with one specific organization in mind.
- View current Donor Advised Funds.
- Donors may choose this type of fund to aid regional students seeking a higher education and/or to honor a loved one. Donor recommends criteria and has some input in the process.
- View current Scholarships Funds.
- Funds are created by nonprofits to support their work in perpetuity. CFFC holds and invests these funds and provides an annual return to the organization. This type of fund allows the organization to securely plan annual budgets.
- View current Agency Funds.
Field of Interest Funds
- For donors or groups of donors interested in a specific area. It provides a theme around which to gather donors with common interests.
- View current Field of Interest Funds.